High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Training!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sat May 16, 2009 6:19 pm

After the sword stabbed in to his arm Akki quickly jumped inside of the mans guard and grabbed the back of his head then jumped up and placed his knee in to the mans face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm

artix's head bounced off of akki's knee and caused him to fall to the floor he quickly got up and changed sword styles again although akki didnt recognise this style artix had his sword above his head but pointing at akki while his other hand was clenched into a fist again pointing at akki while artix crouched down slightly after a few seconds of switching stances artix swerved to akki's right then to his left and to his right again slowly getting closer and closer eventually he was within striking distance then he spun around and slashed akki in the shoulder before spinning the other way and sweeping his feet from under him causing him to fall to the floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sat May 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Akki hit the floor the move suprized him but akki wouldn't stop from one move
that move was slick as shit
akki quickly jumped up and then slowly got in to ranged but he would need atrix to make the first move so he waited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sat May 16, 2009 6:46 pm

artix attached his sword to his belt and walked past akki towards the bench and picked up the dog then he walked over to the door and left without a word

ooc: i gtg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sat May 16, 2009 7:53 pm

akki got out of his pose he let the man go then akki quickly change and walked out the amount of anger akki felt was by far the most that he had ever felt akki walked away to the night looking for some thing or some one the beat the liveing shit out of
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:39 am

is walking through the dorms looking around and found a room that slightly opened and peek inside *whoa....didnt see this before...* walks into what appears to be a training room and walks past some punching bags and weights *wow...this..is..soooo cooollll...* place his bag down and looks at the weights *these guys must weighs a ton...* attempts to pick a weight up but cringes *ow ow...my back..my back...* place the weight back down and walks over to the punching bag *whoa.....* starts tapping the punching bag lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 am

place the weights down,removes shirt and ties it around his waist *alright...time to go for a jog* place 60lbs of weights into his bag and puts it on *alright...lets go* starts to do sprints around the training room while carrying the 60lbs of weights on his back and continues on for 20 rounds at constant speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:04 am

stops running after 20 arounds around the training room and takes a deep breath *ahhhhhhh....uhhhhhh....what's next...* sees some resistance bands and picks them up *alright...next round...* ties the resistance onto a pillar in the room and ties the other ends of the resistance bands to own arms and legs *lets go..* gets into sprinting position and starts to sprint away from the pillar while under the effect of the resistance bands and continues it for 50 times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

artix calmly walks into the training rooms and for once his wolf pup was not with him he pulled out some crash mats and his sword and stood just next to the mats " time to try out this new fighting style " he said to himself before he violently threw himself onto the crash mat and landed on his back before jumping up again and slashing thin air frantically then he backflipped to the other side of the mat and again violently threw himself down onto it and rolling forwards to slash frantically again all the time he was doing this it looked as if he was being hit everytime he threw himself onto the mat but only artiz knew that this style was used to fool the nemy into thinking they had hit there opponent then suddenly launch a surprise attack he continued to do this for well over an hour and eventually he was covered in bruises and cuts from throwing himself to the floor over and over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm

artix decided to stop this and move onto another style he put away the mats and pointed his sword directly at a white square on the wall before jabbing thin air stepping back and swivelling his sword around clearly he was jousting but he soon got bored of having no opponent and threw a sword at a random student " come here " he said as the student grasped the sword tightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 pm

artix lifted his sword high over his head but kept it piunted at the student while he crouched low with his right leg stretched out infront of him and his other hand behind his back " come here " he repeated to the student who was to terrified to move " pass the sword along then " artix said and quickly the student did as told and passed it to the student next to him who passed it on to another and another until it reached a girl the same age as artix she grabbed the sword and boldly stepped onto the dueling floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 pm

artix stared the girl up and down " name ? " he asked
my name is ina tachibana
" age " artix asked again
im fourteen almost fifteen
" you any good " artix asked his final question
i think so
ina proceeded into a kendo stance artix wasnt surprised he didnt expect anything more than the basic he came out of his stance and also fitted into a kendo stance then there was silence and after a few mments artix charged and swung his sword down upon ina and he was shocked to find that ina had blocked his attack so shocked in fact he couldnt react to her punching him in the stomache and he staggered backwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 pm

artix regained himself and went back into his crouching stance that he took up before this made ina give a small breathe of fear then artix harged at her again and slashed upwards again ina blocked it but artix was ready he pushed her back using the palm of his other hand and she fell over onto the floor artix pointed his sword at her throat " your pretty good " he said as he pulled his sword away and helped her up again " keep the sword " he muttered as he sheathed his own and left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 am

looks at the guy and girl with the sword *wow...he sure has some attitude problem...* continues running his 500th laps around the training room with the 60lbs weights on his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 am

artix returns to retreive his bag and as he did so he gave fawzi a menacing look then he hung his bag over his shoulder and headed for the door again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:02 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix returns to retreive his bag and as he did so he gave fawzi a menacing look then he hung his bag over his shoulder and headed for the door again
shouts out *excuse me mister...do you have problems with you eyes??..cause they're twitching and i think it might've been an infection* stops running and place the weights down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 am

artix stop's walking and slowly turns around he looks fawzi up and down before shaking his head " not worth my time " he mutters before turning around again although fawzi saw that artix had his hand on the handle of his sword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:10 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix stop's walking and slowly turns around he looks fawzi up and down before shaking his head " not worth my time " he mutters before turning around again although fawzi saw that artix had his hand on the handle of his sword
shouts out again *er..i think there's some problems with your muscle movements too cause your head is having some spasms and your hands its twitching* place another 40lbs into his bag and puts his bag back on and starts stretching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 am

artix turns around once more " i think theres a problem with your fat mouth cuz it seems you cant control what it does......i suggest you fix that we dont want anything happening to you now do we ?" artix replies but this time he didnt turn back around he waited for an answere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix turns around once more " i think theres a problem with your fat mouth cuz it seems you cant control what it does......i suggest you fix that we dont want anything happening to you now do we ?" artix replies but this time he didnt turn back around he waited for an answere
scratches head *er...dont you know...that everyone's mouth consists of fats??...* wonders he must have not known that *if you want to..i have a book on the human anatomy that can show you that..hold on let me find it* place bag down and ruffles through the stuff in his bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 am

artix stood watching fawzi as he rummaged hrough his bag it was a good thing artix didnt get pissed off easily " im bored you no longer interest me can i go now " he ask's after several moments of watching fawzi almost endlessly search his bag for the book
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:25 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix stood watching fawzi as he rummaged hrough his bag it was a good thing artix didnt get pissed off easily " im bored you no longer interest me can i go now " he ask's after several moments of watching fawzi almost endlessly search his bag for the book
*hold on..hold on...let me find that book first* pulls out some crayons,colouring book,boxes of candies and more candies from his bag *wait wait..i know its in here somewhere...* pours the contents in his bag out causing the weights in the bag to fall out creating a loud thud in the room *er....its here somewhere....* continues rummaging through the stuff and holds a torn book out at the stranger *here it is...its a little torn...but you can still read it...you can see in there that lips consists of fats*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 am

artix instantly kicks the book out of fawzi's hands " you should watch what you say to your supeiriors " he muttered artix had lost pateince clearly this fool wanted to be beaten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawzi

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:33 am

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix instantly kicks the book out of fawzi's hands " you should watch what you say to your supeiriors " he muttered artix had lost pateince clearly this fool wanted to be beaten
scratches head *huh...superiors?..and whats that for..i was trying to help you understand the human anatomy* picks up the book and stands up dusting his pants *here you go...this time...try taking the book instead of kicking it away* holds the book out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 am

now artx wasnt sure if this guy was just trying to be nice or if he was trying to trick him artix decided to play it safe by gently pushing the book away " i already know most of thats stuff sorry " he said as he did so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training!!!   

Back to top Go down

Training!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next