High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside in the grounds

Go down 
+4
Hateshi Shukumei
Riuken
AgentZero
Gate-Keeper
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollis

Hollis

Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

*hollis readies his staff for defence*
"well then now that your here come at us"
*hollis thinks" i hope this guy doesnt think im goin full out. not in a two on one match anyway.*
"lets go"*hollis pivots his left foot 50 degrees to the right*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

" before we begin my names godan ok " he says before charging at artix cathcing him unaware and sending him flying into hollis " hahahahahaha you should always be on your guard " he taunted
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
" before we begin my names godan ok " he says before charging at artix cathcing him unaware and sending him flying into hollis " hahahahahaha you should always be on your guard " he taunted
*on his pivoted foot, hollis turns another 50 degrees, avoiding atrix, and catches him by the shirt with his right arm. he releases atrix*
"i am godan"
*hollis gets back in stance*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:44 pm

godan charges at hollis with one sword only to be blocked by artix " quick attack him from behind " artix yells as he struggls to keep godan in place
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
godan charges at hollis with one sword only to be blocked by artix " quick attack him from behind " artix yells as he struggls to keep godan in place
*sigh* "such a dirty tactic, oh well"
*hollis sweeps behind godan, and strikes at his other hand with his staff to try and knock godans sword away*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:52 pm

godan blocks hollis' attack with his other sword then he lets go of the sword artix is blocking grabs him and throws him into hollis before grabbing his sword again and slashing at artix as they fall " your still off guard artix try harder we dont want a pussy in charge of cadmus now do we " godan taunts again
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:00 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
godan blocks hollis' attack with his other sword then he lets go of the sword artix is blocking grabs him and throws him into hollis before grabbing his sword again and slashing at artix as they fall " your still off guard artix try harder we dont want a pussy in charge of cadmus now do we " godan taunts again
*hollis uses his right arm to catch atrix, but this time, it is ruff. they both fall to the ground.*
"ergh. damn yer heavy" *hollis gets up*
"atrix, dont take that from him"
*hollis charges at godan.*
"taunting is for those who talk"
*when he gets within 8 inches of him, hollis slides under godans legs, and uses his feet to plunge his staff towards godans spine*
"fighting is for those who fight.."
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:06 pm

godan crosses his swords behind him catching the pole in between them then he turns his neck to look at hollis " then lets fight " he says with a maniacle smile as artix jump slashes from the front but then godan backflips whipping hollis' pole from him and sending it flying towards artix who is yet again caught off guard and gets smashed in the face then he falls to the floor again " this time im serious we do NOT ant a pussy in charge of cadmus " godan repeats himself as artix rights himself up with blood dripping from his mouth where the pole hit him
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

*as soon as godan lands from his back flip, hollis hits a nerve point in his elbow, andpunches the sword in the opposite direction of godan. hollis then runs over to atrix and picks up his pole.*
"damn it, my poles bloody. come on atrix, dont let him dishonor you, prove this nigga wrong, and whoop his ass"
*hollis gets back in monkey stance*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:18 pm

godan drops his words and dislocates his arm then he relocates it again before picking up both his swords " artix i know all about you how you were betrayed " godan began and judging by the stunned look on artix's face this was working " its only going to happen again when you become head or cadmus youll make freinds just like before....but then they will see just how weak you are and betray just like before " he continued as artix's face went pale clearly it was painful reliving these memories " and worst of all when that happens there will be nobody to help this time " godan finished as artix collpased to his knees clearly godan had won this mind game
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:28 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
godan drops his words and dislocates his arm then he relocates it again before picking up both his swords " artix i know all about you how you were betrayed " godan began and judging by the stunned look on artix's face this was working " its only going to happen again when you become head or cadmus youll make freinds just like before....but then they will see just how weak you are and betray just like before " he continued as artix's face went pale clearly it was painful reliving these memories " and worst of all when that happens there will be nobody to help this time " godan finished as artix collpased to his knees clearly godan had won this mind game
*hollis rushes over to atrix. he knew what godan was trying to do*
"nobodys gonna betray you, hes just toying with your head, and yer buyin into it. now get up!" *hollis charges at godan and dives to the ground doing 3 360 degree spins with his staff at godans legs*
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:45 pm

godan simply jumps into the air and away from hollis " he knows its true he knows that no matter what he will be betrayed eventually " godan coaxes " he knows...." godan began but he was cut off by the wolf pup biting into his leg godan yelled and shook it off slamming it into a wall where it yelped and lay motionless " as i was saying " godan continued only to be interupted again by artix this time " you bastard " artix said quitly as he walked towards godan " you bastard " artix repeated a little louder " YOU BASTARD " repeated artix for a thrid time this time raring with rage " how dare you first you play with my head then you insuly me in batlle then you hurt the only true freind ive ever known " thundered artix now directly in front of godan " i suggest you leave now " artix finished off but this omly made godan laugh and raise his sword ready to attack " i warned you " muttered artix before he raised his own sword and deflected godans while spinning and whacking him in the temple knocking him out " i know they wont betrey me because im better than you " artix said as he picked up the small pup and carried him inside " thank you " he said as he passed hollis

ooc: sorry had to cut it short but i gtg
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:51 pm

*hollis wiped the two drops of sweat he got from fighting off of his nose*
"heh, no problem"
*hollis looked at godan and shook his head*
"hmph. such a loud mouth fer someone so weak.*sigh* oh well.."
*hollis walks off to his dorm*
"at least i got a little bita exercise"
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:31 pm

However, Aku's peace was to be broken, since he heard shouting not too far away, he shook his head and sat back down,
he re lit another fag, pondering how to get back to where he was, the shouting got louder, so he got up from the bench and walked towards the school playing fields
"Loud fools should fight quietly" He said to himself as he walked away
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:27 am

Riuken took his time getting to the grounds of the school. He had gotten himself ready to fight during that time. Now he had the shirt of his uniform takin off. He never liked geting it dirty.

"Few it's been a while since I fought in this way."
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:30 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken took his time getting to the grounds of the school. He had gotten himself ready to fight during that time. Now he had the shirt of his uniform takin off. He never liked geting it dirty.

"Few it's been a while since I fought in this way."

Tatakai is behind RIuken
sighs

SO , u called me here ??

Grins at Riuken
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:34 am

Riuken nodded and stretched a bit as people gathered around to watch. They begin to whisper to each other.

"No way Riu-sempai is about to fight"

"Who's the new guy"

Riuken turned to the guy and got into a fighting stance.

"Listen if you are able to get a hit off on me make sure that it knocks me out. If not..... well just knock me out."
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:38 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken nodded and stretched a bit as people gathered around to watch. They begin to whisper to each other.

"No way Riu-sempai is about to fight"

"Who's the new guy"

Riuken turned to the guy and got into a fighting stance.

"Listen if you are able to get a hit off on me make sure that it knocks me out. If not..... well just knock me out."

Hehehehe , why ?? wad will happen ??? oh well , u are gonna get knocked out anyway .......

thinks : well , lets jus see how good this guy is ......

Heards the people who gathered to watch the fight , turns to them and shout

AH come on , Will u peopl jus SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns back to look at Riuken , goes into fighting stance

Man , u sure are popular , well , its ur move ....... come on ........
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:41 am

Kai moves to the front and think to himself this kid reminds me of someone but ill wait till he's done to talk to him he seem quite an interesting fighter.
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:42 am

Riuken tightened his fist ignoring the people around him. He moved forward quickly and swung his fist. His skidded inches from the Tatakai's chest and made Riuken spin facing the opposite direction of him.

"Backdoor smash!!!!"

Riukens body lunged backwarded into Tarakai's chest full force as Riuken skidded backward.

(g2g)
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:52 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken tightened his fist ignoring the people around him. He moved forward quickly and swung his fist. His skidded inches from the Tatakai's chest and made Riuken spin facing the opposite direction of him.

"Backdoor smash!!!!"

Riukens body lunged backwarded into Tarakai's chest full force as Riuken skidded backward.

(g2g)

At the last moment Tatakai blocked with his Gold Plated Titanium Gauntlet , but Riuken's punch was so strong tat Tatakai still skidded backward

Thinks : Woah , this guy aint playing .......

Nice trick u gt there , i take it back , u are the leader ......... bt u still wont be able to defeat me !!!!!

Runs towards Riuken , while running , makes his hands into a " position " which seems like he was grabbing smethng ( like the 5 palm seal position ) , then twist his hand , pull it back and " stabs " his 5 fingers into the gut of Riuken with extreme force ......

OOC : Lolz , i am using my Character's Family's Unique Fighting Style
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Riuken try to dodge the blow that Tatakai threw at him but was hit straight in the stomache with it. He stumbled back a bit coughing and held his stomache. The other students fell quiet, they had all knew what would happen next. Riuken let out a deep sigh from his mouth and his chi released from his body putting pressure on all around him. This was his true power and he was ready to reintroduce himself.

"Hello my name is Riuken, and I will be your end."

Riuken got back into stance ready to fight again.
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:04 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken try to dodge the blow that Tatakai threw at him but was hit straight in the stomache with it. He stumbled back a bit coughing and held his stomache. The other students fell quiet, they had all knew what would happen next. Riuken let out a deep sigh from his mouth and his chi released from his body putting pressure on all around him. This was his true power and he was ready to reintroduce himself.

"Hello my name is Riuken, and I will be your end."

Riuken got back into stance ready to fight again.

Tatakai lift up his hands a bit ( like surrendering position ) and says irony b4 shaking my hands abit

Oh i am shaking

Goes back into my fighting stance

U dun hav to repeat ur name to me , and Come on , u dun scare me ..... back ur words up with action .........
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Riuken rushes forward faster than before and smash his fists in to his chest with a right and left combonation. As the hit connected his chi release though his fist. Even if Tatakai dodge this was only the beging.
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Riuken wrote:
Riuken rushes forward faster than before and smash his fists in to his chest with a right and left combonation. As the hit connected his chi release though his fist. Even if Tatakai dodge this was only the beging.

Tatakai jumped backwards causing Riuken's attack to miss by jus one step.
think: man, tats some punch
After dodging, i move a step forward, allowing me to grab him, after grabing Riuken's arm, i fling him onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in the grounds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Genro High :: Grounds-
Jump to: