High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexington queen nightclub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollis

Hollis

Lexington queen nightclub Empty
PostSubject: Lexington queen nightclub   Lexington queen nightclub Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:56 am

-this is where most go for nightlife partying, and drinking. illegal activities and fights are said to occur here as well.-
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Lexington queen nightclub   Lexington queen nightclub Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:39 pm

*hollis walks through the front of the club. he looks around and sees a large dancefloor with a bar at the right. it looked luxurious, and street at the same time*
"wow, this place is nice. *hollis walks to the black of the club to a back door, theres a guard standing there.*
guard: where do you thibk your going
hollis: oh, i was just trying to see whoever runs this place, so that i could maybe get a job
guard: no one sees th..
*voice from inside the room* let em in
guard: yes sir *the guard steps aside*
hollis: *hollis walks in the room. he looks around and sees women of the highest calibur all hanging around men with black suits on.these men had tatoos, and were clean cut. they had katanas at their side, and ciggaretts in their mouths.the room is filled with smoke* hmm, these guys look kinda suspect..*hollis looks at the person infront of him. he has a long scar going from the top of his left eye to the bottom of his neck. he looks very sturdy and has a cigar in his mouth. he has gorgous women at his left and right. he sits in a big eazy boy in the middle of the back of the room, and has a coarse, deep threatening voice* "are you the owner sir"
boss takayama: yes, i am boss takayama, please take a seat *hollis takes a seat next to a woman* hmhm, comfortable?
hollis: *smiling at the girls* heheh, yes sir
boss takayama: good, now what can i do for you tonight
hollis: well, i heard i could find some work down here, and from the looks of it, your kinda low on bartendors.
boss takayama: hmhmhm, yes that is correct *takes a puff from cigar* befor i hire you, show me some of your skills. everyone heads to the bar* now, you will make 20 different drinks in under 20 seconds hmhmhmhm, what youve got
bartender: sir, please excuse my impudance but, no one can make drinks that fast, its physically and mentally impossible, dont you thibk your being a little harsh, besides hes just a kid
boss takayama: if you value your job youl shut your mouth. if you must know im doin this since he is a minor, and a forigner. i shouldnt even be considering him, so he will do this to make up for that *takes another puff from the cigar* if you must know *looks at hollis* now, begin..
hollis: hmm...*hollis makes 20 different drinks in exactly 16 seconds* "is that good enough sir"
*everyone at the bar is in shock and awe*
boss takayama: y,yes. yes it is..hmhm, you must be a pretty good fighter eh. with hands that quick. and such percision...youd be a pretty good killer. hmhm
hollis: ..heheh, um, thanks..i think. well i practice martial arts constantly so, thats probably the reason why..so am i hired..sir
boss takayama: hmhmhmhm, yes, yes you are hired. with your skill well never worry about long lines at the bar.
hollis: thanks sir! you wont regret it
boss takayama: hmhm, i hope not.. those hands of yours, they could be of great use to me* takayama, and those who came with him turn around and start to walk back to the back, vip room.* you may leave now, or stay and party, i dont care, see you tomorrow. hmhm
hollis: yes sir*hollis walks out of the club and starts walking home* finally, i got a job.
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Lexington queen nightclub   Lexington queen nightclub Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:26 am

*hollis arrives at the club and walks to the back. he then knocks on the door, and a slit in the door slides open*
guard behind door: state your name
hollis: um, its me, hollis edwards
guard: whats the password
hollis: umm, what password
boss: let him in
guard :yes sir *the guard opens the door and lets hollis in. hollis walks in to the same vip room as before only this time it doesnt have all the of the women. the only people around are boss takayama and 6 other men with guns and katanas at their sides*
hollis: umm, you wanted to see me sir?
boss takayama: yes,yes, now. take a seat
hollis: ok *hollis hesitently takes a seat*
boss takayama: *takayama snaps his fingers, and one of the men give him a cigar and lights it* now, *puffs cigar* youve been working for me bartending for a couple of weeks now right
hollis; yea
boss takayama: right, so now i think i should give you.. a promotion.*smiles*
hollis; a promotion?! already! shiit, das wats up man, thanks boss, i promise i wont let you do..
boss takayama: eh,eh. now before you go and accept, i will tell you the nature of this promotion..
hollis:sure, ok
boss takayama: you will still be a bartender, but only for show
hollis: for show?
boss takayama: yes, your main job is, to be..a runner..*puffs cigar*
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Lexington queen nightclub   Lexington queen nightclub Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:38 am

boss takayama: your main job is to be a runner..
hollis:..whats that.
boss takayama: hmhm, you will be going to curtain people, and.."teaching them" what it means to mess with my business..
hollis: hm i see. so you want me to go around beating down on people of your choosing
boss takayama: hmhm, loks like you already have a handle on this
hollis: i do but..i dont know, beating down on random people, dont really sound cool to me
boss takayama: look, its only going to be mainly street punks anyway. maybe a few gang members, thats all. and besides, if you dont your fired
hollis: *hollis thinks-well my mom is struggling right now, i could use this to send her extra money. and i really need it.-* -sighs- " well i guess so, youve got your self a runner"
*shakes takayamas hand*
boss takayama: good, this is all just business, you understand, and i need your skills. now, most of the "lessons" will happen at night . i heard of your skills in stealth, so this should be no problem for you. make each bout quick, and dont show your face, so wear a mask or something, got it
hollis: yea
boss takayama: good *puffs cigar* you may leave now, have a nice day
hollis: bye*hollis leaves out of the back door, and starts to walk back to his dorm*
"hm, so im a runner now. heheh, kinda reminds me a when i was back home..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexington queen nightclub   Lexington queen nightclub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexington queen nightclub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Town :: High Street-
Jump to: