High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kento Toroma

The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Empty
PostSubject: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:44 am

This is a restaurant that holds underground fights in the basement. The place is quite elegent on the top floor as well as filled with the people who complained about the student calling them delinquinent and rejects, but underneath all of that goes on brutal fights that only end when the other person can't move. Many gangs from around the city come here to gain repect and pick up recuits from brawler high as known to the people of the city.
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:06 am

Kai walks into the resturant and ask for a table, the waiter brings him to a table near their front window. Kai begin to stare out the window the restaurant overlooked a beautiful waterfront that reminded kai of a river by the temple he once lived at and as he looked out the window he smiled
why hello sir what would you like todays special is....
I'm sorry but one of my schoolmates said to show you this a small piece of paper that held the school crest the waiter stares at it
follow me sir
The waiter leads kai into a backroom where they see a large starecase
follow the stairs and go to the door todays password is burn
Kai was completely confused but just followed what the waiter said he reaches the door and the door swings open as if expecting him
what is this place these people are all fighting so violently what is this place
yo newbie get over here your next
oh no I'm not here to fight I was told to just come here by a schoolmate, I have no itenion of fighting anyone sorry
no sorry to you all new guys gotta fight their first so be ready it going to happen
Kai deeply confused was forced into the front of the line there he waitied for his time to battle, which he deeply didn't want to happen. the other fight ened and kai was pushed into the ring every one cheered as his opponent was much bigger than him and weighted nearly 50 lbs. More than him, it seemed this place has no weight classes which wasn't a good idea espeacially with kai in the ring now kai was trained to fight people of all sizes, but they did not know that.
so little guy are you ready to die the fight doesn't end until one of us is knocked out
then I am truely sorry for you it will only take 2 hit for you to lose.
The guy got angry and charged kai but right as he was about to hit kai. Kai he disappeared from his sight. Kai now stood next to the big guy and quickly elbowed him in the ribs shattering 4 and then followed by a strianght jab to his jaw knocking him out in one punch.
hmm what a pathetic fighter can't even take a light hit
Kai walks towards the door as everyone begins to mutter to them selves and I walk back up the stair to the restaurant kai begins to laugh to himself then out loud as he leaves the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:30 am

I walk into the resturant the I look at a waiter then he nods then takes me to the basement of the resturant So whats going on good today? Any good fights today I ask the waiter

then the Waiter responds

Well there is a fight about to happen right now it might be a good one between a regular and a newbie the waiter tells me

Cool with me. I just hope it isn't a bore I say to the waiter then we are in the basement
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:19 am

I finish watching the fight Wow that kid is somthing. He might be pretty strong. He just might be interested in joining Ryuken. It would be pretty good if we had him on our side. Well good show. Well let me go back to the dorm. Then I walk up the stairs then I go back to the dorm
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:22 pm

I walk into the restaurant then I sit down Maka better get his ass here soon I am hungry too. I need him to hurry to I need to talk to him about the dorm life. He needs to hurry or I am gonna order without him. I wait for a while then I start to get pissed Where the hell is he. I need some food. I say to my self.
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:04 pm

makaveli walks in the resterant with a new pair of glasses and a new outfit, it kinda like a suit, he sees tmack , and walks over to his table and takes a seat

"so whats been up since the last time i saw you, it been ages, and all of a sudden you contact me, thats not like you...must have been important"
makaveli smiles

"and what happened to that fine ass girl you were going out with"
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:08 pm

I look at maka then I call a waiter over Well before I came here you said you needed a place to chill and we need to stay in school so i called you here. Oh, and that girl, she is old news I am kinda trying to make it new here.

The a waiter comes up to us
What would you guys like? He asks

Can I get a Cheeseburger and fries with a Sprite. I say to him
And you Sir he asks maka
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm

makavli nods

"alright i understand that"

makaveli then turns his head to the waiter

"let me get five cheeseburgers, two pizzas, a pasta dish, the biggest fish you got in here, some lobster, 15 peices of honey glased bread, and 12 supersized cokes, and one napkin please"

the waiter says "um sir, are you sure you can handle all that. plus it would cost a bit of money"

makaveli pulls out stacks, and puts them on the table, the says "yea i can handle it"

the waiter then goes to the back to place the order

makaveli turns to tmack

"but surely more has happened to you other than that, give me the details"
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:59 pm

makaveli wrote:
makavli nods

"alright i understand that"

makaveli then turns his head to the waiter

"let me get five cheeseburgers, two pizzas, a pasta dish, the biggest fish you got in here, some lobster, 15 peices of honey glased bread, and 12 supersized cokes, and one napkin please"

the waiter says "um sir, are you sure you can handle all that. plus it would cost a bit of money"

makaveli pulls out stacks, and puts them on the table, the says "yea i can handle it"

the waiter then goes to the back to place the order

makaveli turns to tmack

"but surely more has happened to you other than that, give me the details"

I look at maka then my food comes out then I start to eat Oh, and I am the leader of the dorm you were just in. Me and this guy named Riuken. There is one more spot but it seems like 2 other people want to have the spot. So I am guessing we are going to have a fight for it. I say to maka
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm

"your the leader? should have guess, always doing shit like that....as for me being a leader, i really dont care, as long as i get to fight, so i will be in this eh, what are the rulez, you kno how i fight, straight hardcore, s tell me the rulez now, before i kill someone"

makaveli starts a whole bunch of stuff at the same time, while taking large sips of gatoradeafter every bite
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:36 pm

I finish my food then I pay the waiter then I say to maka Well some rules are don't travel with more than 1 other person, that makes us seem weaker. then I get up then I remember one more thing OH, and watch out for other dorms. They could jump you at any time. So be aware at all times. i say to maka then I get up and walk out of the restaruant
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:26 pm

makaveli finishes his plate and walks out with tmack

"hey lets go to the night club, and get some girls, like old times......well i got girls in the old times, dont know about you Cool " makaveli said with a smile

makaveli had brushed himself off and began walking a bit more

"damn that food was good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant   The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mitsunoma (battle) restaurant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Town :: High Street-
Jump to: