High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside in the grounds

Go down 
+4
Hateshi Shukumei
Riuken
AgentZero
Gate-Keeper
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Riuken flys over Tatakai shoulder from the floor and smashes his feet into the floor cating himself. He then get back on balance and and spreads his legs out quickly. He the pulled his fist back swings it forward a burst of chi going through.

"Don't think you will when Takakai. I will make sure you know your play from now on."
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Riuken wrote:
Riuken flys over Tatakai shoulder from the floor and smashes his feet into the floor cating himself. He then get back on balance and and spreads his legs out quickly. He the pulled his fist back swings it forward a burst of chi going through.

"Don't think you will when Takakai. I will make sure you know your play from now on."

Right before the punch reached me, i fell on purpose, dodging the attack, while in mid air, right before falling onto the floor, i held my legs towards and kicked Riuken in the gut, injuring him and launching myself backwards.
I stand up a few metres away

How was tat ??

* thinks * : he doesnt even seem injured ....
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Riuken smiles darkly as he dust off his stomache which was now a bit dusty. He then let his guard down puting both hands to his sides.

"You have been measured. The next blow will end it, but I give you one last chance to defeat me. Make your next move the finisher or you will not walk away from this batte the victor."
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Riuken wrote:
Riuken smiles darkly as he dust off his stomache which was now a bit dusty. He then let his guard down puting both hands to his sides.

"You have been measured. The next blow will end it, but I give you one last chance to defeat me. Make your next move the finisher or you will not walk away from this batte the victor."

Hahahahahahaha Nice Confidence, bt like i said, u dun scare me, bt , ur jus an idiot , letting an opponent take a chance to defeat u ?? wads tat abt , and u call urself a brawler ?? ....... Ah , wadeva , i will be a leader of the Ryuken dorm, if u are stupidly willing to allow me to attack u will one move without blocking or anythng , ur jus dumb ......... and FYI , i never wanted to win this match. * Shows a Bloodlust face ( like Garra's ) * I jus love to fight !!!!!

Change right hand into karate chop " position " gather Chi into right hand , dash towards Riuken and stabs my hand into his stomach ( like how Ulquiorra stabbed Ichigo in the chest and make a hole there )
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Riuken lead backward and blocked the attach with his Chi gather in his hand. Using the momentum from his fall he flips backward his fot smashing into Takakai's chin. The blow would send him flying as Riuken landed on his feet.

"Who said I would block."
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:22 pm

Riuken wrote:
Riuken lead backward and blocked the attach with his Chi gather in his hand. Using the momentum from his fall he flips backward his fot smashing into Takakai's chin. The blow would send him flying as Riuken landed on his feet.

"Who said I would block."

Takes the hit. Wipes the blood off my mouth.
* thinks * chee , he seems to get alot stronger , damn , does he hav diamond hard skin or smethng , all of my current attacking seems to hav failed ......... looks like i hav to ..........

Goes back into fighting stance, rushes off towards Riuken, gathering chi in his right hand then punching him in the face
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Riuken put his hands together and waited for Takakai to get close before letting a blast of ki release from his hands. The attack when straight at Takakai an it seemed like a Kamehameha. As it was it was not, it was a forward strike with a blast of chi.

"From heavens to earth"
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Riuken wrote:
Riuken put his hands together and waited for Takakai to get close before letting a blast of ki release from his hands. The attack when straight at Takakai an it seemed like a Kamehameha. As it was it was not, it was a forward strike with a blast of chi.

"From heavens to earth"

Tatakai notices wad Riuken was abt to do and althought he noes he cant dodge the attack, Tatakai tries to reduce the damage, Tatakai turns his hands into fist, and hit it directly into the hands of Riuken, reducing some of the damage. After taking the reduced damaged, I skidded backwards from the power of his move.
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Riuken energy went back down as Takataki was defeated and he went back to normal. The other kicks began to clear away talk and snickering to each other. Riuken pulled his cell phone from his pocket and dialed the nurses office. Soon a female with a white coat and looks at Takataki.

"Why did do this much damage to him Riuken, he probably didn't even realize the extent to which you wounded him before you hit him with such an attack. I gather this from the story to told me over the phone..."

"I'm sorry Tera-sama he was very persistant and would not stay down."

The nurse did not say anything more she instead bent down and lifted Takataki's arm over her shoulder. She then lifted him up gently and which what seemed little effort. She left as quietly as she had came heading straight for her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside in the grounds   Outside in the grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside in the grounds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Genro High :: Grounds-
Jump to: