High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions/Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Questions/Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:44 pm

I think the title explains itself, please no spamming here.
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey Riuken can we make different houses dorms in the dorm places so we can have like dorm wars

EX: Tmack and Gates Moreman dorm are enemies with Kidman dorm

Riuken and Hollis kidman dorm are enemies with the Moreman dorm

if these two dorms ever meet together they are most likely to fight
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:51 am

Sounds good to me make up the names and I'll make them groups.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Well here is just some temp names you can change them if you want

Male dorms:

Tiken

Kyukuken

Cadmus

Ryuken

Female Dorm:

Kukakyukan

Gukukan

Trikugan

Zukakan

Tikan: Alliances: None right now
Enemies: Ryuken Cadmus and Kyukuken

Cadmus: Alliances: Kyukuken (but very weak alliance)
Enemies: Tikan Ryuken

Kyukuken: Alliances: Cadmus(but very weak alliance)

Ryuken: Alliances: None right now (don't really like to team up with any dorm other then themselves)

Kukakyukan: Alliances: Only dates Ryuken Boys (and they don't like to team up with any dorm other them themselves)
Enemies: Trikugan Zukakan Gukukan

Trikugen: Alliances: Dates both Kyukuken and Cadmus boys
Enemies: Kukakyukan Zukakan Gukugan

Zukakan: Alliances: Dates Both Kyukuken and Cadmus Boys

Gukugan: Alliances:Only dates Tiken

Note: these might be changed by Riuken

Last edited by Tmack on Sun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Ryuken Dorm: For the people who really don't rely on other people when in most places these people in this dorm usually stay in small groups or alone. They usually can take out 2 or 3 weak or medium strength people by themselves and they are usually loners. This dorm is in the back of the Campus

Tiken Dorm: Usually stay in 3- 6 man groups when a fight is about to erupt with one of their dorm members in it. Then are formed of the fastest of all the dorms so they can run from the Dorms DA pretty fast when they come and they have the most stealth so they are great for night fights with out you knowing.

Kyukuken: Usually Stays in a 2-3 man group because they stay in such a small group they always have people who stay in the background of the fight in case something bad happens to their own people. They also stay in small groups because they have back up from Cadmus Dorm because of their alliance. If this alliance were to break their would be an all out war. This dorm has most of the fighting teams in it like boxing and Karate. This dorm is right next to the Cadmus Dorm

Cadmus: Usually Stays in a 2-3 man group because they stay in such a small group they always have people who stay in the background of the fight in case something bad happens to their own people. They also stay in small groups because they have back up from Cadmus Dorm because of their alliance. If this alliance were to break their would be an all out war. This Dorm has most of the fighting teams in it like boxing and karate. This dorm is right next to the Kyukuken Dorm.

Female Dorms:

Kukakyukan: This dorm is the closest to the Ryuken dorm, that is why they mainly date the Ryuken boys it is near the back of the Campus. They travel in groups of about 4

Gukukan: This dorm is behind the Tiken dorm that is why they date them they include the girls that are kinda ninjas and they are good at hiding planting things (as in framing people) and very stealthy they travel in groups of about 2 or 3

Trikugan: This dorm is behind the Cadmus and Kyukuken Dorms and they usually date those 2 dorms they include girls that are girls that major in fighing prowess and are very good fighters that have most of the track girls that are fast they usually travel in groups of 3 or more

Zukakan: This dorm is behind the Cadmus and Kyukuken Dorms and left to the Trikugan dorm and they usually date one of the 2 dorms that include girls that are major in fighting prowess but these girls also have like the cheerleader types they usually travel in groups of 3
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Is the 5 sentence minimum kinda like an average more than a manditory for each message like if I right a full like 30 sentance message and then I I write like two sentence cuz writers block would that lower my points or would it just even out
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:06 am

That would be fine, but don't do to many 1or 2 liners afterward. Try to make 5 lines in a post, it can be tough at times I know but I am also bound to this rule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions   Questions/Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions/Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High school brawl!!! :: Occ :: Rules-
Jump to: