High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorm Lounge

Go down 
+2
Stark Black
Gate-Keeper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:30 am

Aku looks out the window, and see's his foster family leaving here, in this dump of a school.
He threw his bag onto the floor, he then unzipped it, and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, he then saw a sign saying
NO SMOKING
"Tch, stupid place" he said as he walked outside looking for somewhere to light up
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:30 pm

*Stark walks in with a bad over his shoulder and looks around*

-Well, seems cozy enough... well in comparison to the last home... *Stark thinks to himself then shudders*

-Anyone here? *Stark walks into a Vacant room and throws his bag on the floor lying down beside it looking up at the ceiling*
Back to top Go down
AgentZero

AgentZero

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:25 pm

Akki walks in looks out the window
~sigh~
then he tosses his bag on his bed lays down and kicks off his shoes
my last chance hmm this might not take to long to screw up
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm

I walk on to the Campus and then see the new dorm So this is the place where I gotta stay for a few years..This is bull...I wish that riot never happened...oh well...to late... I say while I am walking into the dorm building. Then I open the doors and look around to find my room It should be around here some where. I wonder if I'll find some competition while I am here...and I hope the Boxing club is good too. I say while walking to find my room
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Aku reached his room, got undressed and had a shower, the water was cold
it ran down his back like a waterfall. He stood and hummed to himself, a sad song he made up
when he was a child, living with his real fukcers of parents
It helped calm him down, but even if it meant he didnt get in as much fights
he never told a soul
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:13 pm

artix walked into the dorm lounge it was quite and peaceful with nobody around just the way he liked it since he had no belongings he carried on with his wooden sword fastened to his belt and sat down staring around " guess this is ok but i dont know what do you think " he asked as a small black wolf puppy ran through the door and jumped onto his lap then artix saw the sign " no dogs " artix smiled and exclaimed the loop hole he found "good thing kuro's a wolf " before kuro curled up and fell asleep with artix stoking him thinking abut where his room was
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm

artix picked the young pup up in his arms and searched around for his room he passed many people who all looked at him like something they scraped of the bottom of there shoe artix knew he was going to have a hard time here just like everywhere else because he was different and people are always afraid of whats different as he walked the halls he was constantly pushed and shoved but he endured it he just tried to keep the wolf pup out of harms way then he looked at his peice of paper and saw that his door was just a little further down
Back to top Go down
AgentZero

AgentZero

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Akki walked in and hung out at the lounge area for a little had a drink of water had a bite of dinner then headed up to his room just as he open the door his phone went off
~beep beep beep beep~
he looked at it it said master
hello
akki how are you doing
im doing good im about to hit the sack
that's good to hear i just came to tell you to train properly and do eat to much junk food
ok well i promise i wont do any thing to bad
hahahahahahahahahahaha well that good to hear well i will
~sounds of people fighting over the phone~
hello son
hi mom ~pissed of voice~
unlike your master i care about your life don't fuck this up you hear got it or don't even bother coming back home
don't worry i wont
Akki hung up the phone the phone went off again akki just shut it off
she just had to turn a good day in to bad one
Akki started to unpack his stuff
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm

when artix reached his room door he realised something , he realised that this school was different than the others because unlike the others it looked like everybody hated him as soon as they laid eyes on him he smiled and walked into his room placing the pup on the bed where it curled up on the pillow again then artix lay down carefully placing his head next to the young pup kuro was the only one he could trust his only freind in this school thaught artix as he stared at the pup breathing slowly clearly asleep before closing his eyes and falling asleep himself
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

after about 15 mminutes artix slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his head before noticing that kuro was gone not just from the pillow but the room also artix quickly grabbed his wooden sword and rushed out of the room searching for the wolf pup being lost in a strange place like this who know what he might get himself into artix thaught to himself before picking up speed knocking a guy over by accident artix didnt bother to help him back up since he had done nothing for him instead he contined his search for kuro
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:19 pm

*hollis walks in his dorm room and places his luggage on the floor. he looks around*
"hm, aah shit, looks like i have no roomates, haha, das cool with me.*hollis thinks back to what happened* hah, damn, american legal system sucks ass"
*hollis sees a television* "ooh, it comes with a tv too, damn this place is niiice.*hollis grabs the rempte and turns on the tv* ah shit, bleach is on, i love this show" *hollis lies down on his back on the bed.* "wow, japan is the shit..i wonder if theygot any good females here, heheh"
Back to top Go down
Stark Black

Stark Black

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:04 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
artix walked into the dorm lounge it was quite and peaceful with nobody around just the way he liked it since he had no belongings he carried on with his wooden sword fastened to his belt and sat down staring around " guess this is ok but i dont know what do you think " he asked as a small black wolf puppy ran through the door and jumped onto his lap then artix saw the sign " no dogs " artix smiled and exclaimed the loop hole he found "good thing kuro's a wolf " before kuro curled up and fell asleep with artix stoking him thinking abut where his room was

(awhhh you named your puppy after my Zanpakuto =D! xD hehehe)

*Stark walks back in the dorm scratching his head and searching his bags for his lucky gilligan hat*

-I swear if I forgot it I might disembowel someone... *stark looks around but there is no one to disembowel*... Or maybe i'll just shake my fist angrily... yeah... no wait here it is *Stark puts the hat on and heads out of the dorm*
Back to top Go down
AgentZero

AgentZero

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Akki woke up he fell a sleep when he was un packing Akki scratched his head he was very very bored

well i guess some training couldn't hurt

Akki grabbed his pads and walked out
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm

artix walked into the boys dorms with his wolf pup following behind when the public phone on ne of the stands began to ring artix waited for someone to pick it up but there was nobody else around he walked over to the stand and picked up the phone " yeah ? " he said blandly
you think you can get away with standing up akki in a fight punk
artix wondered who this was clearly it was a freind or a fan of the student he faught a while ago " what do ya want " he replied already getting bored of the conversation
hehehehe we offer a deal
"what kind of deal " artix asked
you an me are gonna fight if i win we turn your mut into a hot dog if you win......thats up to you but its clear your gonna lose
artix had no real interest in this fight but he played along " alright were do we meet " he asked
your grave shall be dug in the school grounds meet us therre
he hung up he made a mistake he said meet us there so artix knew there was going to be more than one he turned around and headed for the grounds
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Aku had reached his room and laid back
Sleep was jus over the horizon, he also wondered what kind of school is this
seeing as there is no uniform, or sechudle.
he shurrged his shoulders and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm

*hollis walks in the dorm lounge and goes to the snack machine*
"hmm, les see, what ta get, what ta get" *hollis puts in 75 cents*
"i think ill get a snickers, i love dem thangs" *the snickers starts to come down, but it gets stuck*
"aaaaww, heell naaw, this mothafucka wanna take mi snicker?!"*hollis punches a hole through the plastic-glass and grabs his snickers*
"shit, now look acha, you gota hole in ya chest, bitch ass machine"* hollis takes a seat, and chews on his snickers with one small acratch on his hand*
"i love snickers"
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:12 pm

artix walked back into the dorm after beating up the guy who made the phone call and his freinds and walked into his room wondering why there was a hole in the vending machine as he passed it and when he got into his room he threw his sword onto the floor and lay down on his bed
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:19 pm

I walk into the dorm then I walk out then say to my self Well I am gonna go back to the registry building to see which dorm I am in, but first I think I am gonna walk to the store I say to myself
Back to top Go down
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Sitting down in the empty room, he closed his eyes and relaexed then suddenly the Vp came
"Aku Diablo?"
Aku looked up at him
"You are being assigned as the head of the boys dorm Kyukuken, please gather your things and follow me"
he said this all in a stern voice, so Aku stood up, went into the room he dumped his stuuf in and picked it all up and followed the Vp to his new Dorm
'Head of a dorm, what a waste of time' he thought to himself

ooc- btw people everyone is being assigned to a dorm so send me or riuken a pm asking whihc dorm you want to be in, im the head of kyukuken and riuken is the head of the ryuken dorm, we need a head for tiken and cadmus, then after we jus need people to join different dorms
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:39 pm

artix watched aku being carted off by some guy before sighing " jeez this place has dorms hope i dont get picked to be a leader of something " while looking down at his pup who lay on its front sleeping on his lap
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:58 pm

*hollis gets a snickers fromt the vending machine and sits down and starts eating it*
"i love snickers"
*three men come up to hollis with black eyes and bruises*
men:...
hollis: *sigh* u niggas back again, please dont bother me while im eating my snickers. next time i wont go easy on you
men: you misunderstand *guy in the middle hands hollis a set of keys* these are the keys to the tiken dorm. as assisstant principle im leaving you in charge
hollis: *rubbing back of neck* heheh, oops, i didnt know you were a principle
men: dont worry about it, touve proven yourself trong, so your the leader, good luck
*the men limp off*
hollis: leader huh.*bites snickers* hmph, this may be fun
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm

a guy with no shirt and a few scars on his chest aproaches artix and hands him a set of keys " what are these for " he ask's the guy simply points at hollis and walk's away while artix notices he has a wooden sword attached to his belt just like him then he aprroaches hollis " what are these keys about mine have the word cadmus on what the fuck is cadmus ?" he ask's
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
a guy with no shirt and a few scars on his chest aproaches artix and hands him a set of keys " what are these for " he ask's the guy simply points at hollis and walk's away while artix notices he has a wooden sword attached to his belt just like him then he aprroaches hollis " what are these keys about mine have the word cadmus on what the fuck is cadmus ?" he ask's
*hollis finishes snickers and looks at atrix*
"oh was up, nice ta see ya again. oh i see u got sum keys too. that means youve been chosen to lead a dorm. *hollis dangles his keys* they just gave me some a minute ago. its says tiken. its the name of mi dorm. so im guessn cadmus is thee namea urs"
Back to top Go down
artixvoncreg

artixvoncreg

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

artix stared at his set of keys before sighing " i didnt want this " he says as the guy with the sword from before places his hand on artix's shoulder from behind " neither did i when i first attained the keys " he said in a gruff battle hardened voice
Back to top Go down
Hollis

Hollis

Dorm Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Lounge   Dorm Lounge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

*hollis looks at the scared guy*
"hmm, either hes been in alota scraps, or hes bad with a kitchen knife"
*hollis puts his keys in his pockets*
*the assisstant principle comes back*
AP: oh, and all of your belongings have already been moved to your new dorm
hollis: what, man who said you could touch my stuff
AP: i did, and you better watch your tone, your lucky i didnt have you expelled
Hollis: man you an ya goons attacked me
AP: yea, well whatever*th assistant principle limps off*
hollis: man, i fuckin hate teachers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content