High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuken Dorm

Go down 
+2
Tmack
Gate-Keeper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gate-Keeper

Gate-Keeper

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:20 pm

For the people who really don't rely on other people when in most places these people in this dorm usually stay in small groups or alone. They usually can take out 2 or 3 weak or medium strength people by themselves and they are usually loners. This dorm is in the back of the Campus

(this was all made up by tmack im just posting the dorms)
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm

I walk into the dorms looking for somthing to do Well I guess I'll take over this place. This looks like a good dorm to stay in...Far away from anything that will end up messin with me...I hope this year will be fun. I say while waking into the dorm looking for a empty room
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I find a room on the first floor that is a one bed one bathroom So I guess this is the place where the rest of my high school life will start. Well let it begin. I hope nothing will keep this school year from messing up my record with the police or anybody. Then I look around the dorm then I think for a second then I say out loud Let me do some recruiting for the Ryuken dorm...Since i am the new leader of this dorm...

Then the DA (Dorm Adviser) comes in and then looks around Don't you think of anything that is illegal around here!! If you do I will get the Headmaster to kick you out of this school. Here are the rules...

1. NO
Then the DA looks at me then I walk out

This is my place don't mess with me or I will have to act out in violence. Now shut up already. I know what the rules are. So leave here and let me get some peace I say then I walk out of the dorm to look for other freshmen
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Riuken comes back to the Ryuken Dorm after sweeping the entrance. It had seemed that there was a new comer. He had noticed because of the new luggage on the floor. Riuken but the broom away and hopped into the shower. Afterward he changed his clothes and still partially wet he began to read a book.
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:51 pm

I walk to the front of the dorm then I take out my Sidekick and then text one of my old friends and the text says hey man, this new skool seems cool, come here 2morrow and register okay. then I put the sidekick away then I walk back into the dorm
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Hearing someone enter the Dorm his eyes raise from the book. He seen the new comer walk throught the door and gave him a small wave.

"What is your name, mine is Riuken."

Riuken was intrested in all knew comers. Most don't tell him much but stay out of the way, sometimes they say nothing at all. Riuken doesn't mind to much he understand the school, but the older members do not show him such disrespect. They had seen Riuken's power and didn't want to be caught on his bad side.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Riuken wrote:
Hearing someone enter the Dorm his eyes raise from the book. He seen the new comer walk throught the door and gave him a small wave.

"What is your name, mine is Riuken."

Riuken was intrested in all knew comers. Most don't tell him much but stay out of the way, sometimes they say nothing at all. Riuken doesn't mind to much he understand the school, but the older members do not show him such disrespect. They had seen Riuken's power and didn't want to be caught on his bad side.

I looked at Riuken then I walked passed him alittle then I addressed him Tukomino Mack. I am the new leader of this dorm, and you are? I ask the stranger while behind him and we are both looking opposite directions
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Riuken looked back at his book raising an eyebrow. This newbie was much more intresting then others. Riuken wandered what was going through his head.

"Your the new leader. When did this happen?"

Riuken turned the page gentle and continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:52 pm

I look at Riuken then I answer his question It happened today. Oh, and it is impolite to not answer my question. So who are you? I ask Riuken Are you some kind of authority here? Or are you just a student with us. Well answer my question I say to Riuken
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm

"I'm a memeber of this dorm. Oh and just a warning you will have to fight to keep that little title of yours."

Riuken wasn't threating Tuko it was the truth, the other students would not take him as leader without a fight. Mostly because he was a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Riuken wrote:
"I'm a memeber of this dorm. Oh and just a warning you will have to fight to keep that little title of yours."

Riuken wasn't threating Tuko it was the truth, the other students would not take him as leader without a fight. Mostly because he was a newcomer.

I look at Riuken Well they better not try to underestimate me because i have people in high places..Well Riuken..Do you want to be apart of my kinda entourage that consists of some of the strongest in the dorm..feel free to decline. But as long as you stay in this dorm you have to follow some of the simple rules. I hope that is okay with you. If it isn't I am sorry but I ain't changin I say to Riuken
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm

"Well I don't really enjoy fighting. If that is why you asked then I would say no thank you."

Riuken looked up from his book for a second and turned to Tuko.

"But If you just need a partner then that is fine."
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Riuken wrote:
"Well I don't really enjoy fighting. If that is why you asked then I would say no thank you."

Riuken looked up from his book for a second and turned to Tuko.

"But If you just need a partner then that is fine."

I look at Riuken then I put my hand out for a hand shake Its a deal we will be parteners. I guess we are the leaders of this dorm well it would be nice if we found one more. But its a deal so you in then I wait for Riuken's reply
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:19 am

Riuken took his hand shaking it gently. He really didn't care for being a leader but if his family had heard of him turning down such a offer he wouldn't hear the end of it. He stretched and went back to his book. It was getting to the intresting parts and it was killing him not to read on.
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:52 pm

I shake Riuken's hand then I walk to the dorm and then look back to Riuken then I say Thanks for joining up with me. We should be getting more people in this dorm. Oh and we also have a secret way in the High Street I'll show it to you later. So now let me get ready so I can be ready for the first day of school. I say to Riuken then I walk into my room then close the door.
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:52 pm

makaveli walks into the dorm, he had known tmack for a long time, but he wondered why did he want him to come, makaveli was kinda confused and thought that there must have been a better person for the job, makaveli slowly takes out his gold plated brass knuckles, they were his favorite weapons and they helped him win countless times, of course, up till this time, everyone who had been hit with the brass knuckles had their bottom jaw ripped off their face

"hello"

makaveli didnt see anyone yet
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Riuken looked up feom his book as he seen someone come in. The guy had not noticed him but this was no suprise. Riuken's chi was very low when he was calm and collected so it was hard to feel his precence.

"Hello, how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

"um i was invited here here by tmack, he said he would need help, and i felt that i owed him that"

makaveli looks at the man, it was hard to tell wether he was strong or weak, but makaveli felt something, but not knowing what

"so do you know where he is"
Back to top Go down
Kento Toroma

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Kai walks into the dorm puts his bags down and looks around then stares at a paper

well this is my new home and tommorrow I start school again I wonder what senseis are doing right
He notices riuken sitting on the chair reading his book and walks up to him and puts his hand out for a handshake

hey the name is kai im a transfer here and your name is friend
Kai stood there thinking this guy gives me a familar vibe as if I met him before but continued to smile with his hand out
Back to top Go down
ksw212

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:11 am

Tatakai walks into the dorm , drops his bags down onto the floor , looks around then crush the paper in his hands , smiling with my eyes " closed " ( like Ichimaru Gin )

Yo , i heard u are looking for a leader , well , i will be ur leader .....

Stares at the people in the dorm with my Blood Red Eyes

Hav a problem with tat ..........
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:06 am

makaveli turns around, and looks at ksw

"fuck yea i do, who the fuck you think you are, busting up in this motherfucka talkin about you mah leader,fuck that bullshit, you aint shit to me, so get that outta the way right now, if you do have a problem , then i will play a little game with you called "slap the thrash talkin white boy, till he crys like a bay back bitch"
Back to top Go down
ksw212

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:14 am

makaveli wrote:
makaveli turns around, and looks at ksw

"fuck yea i do, who the fuck you think you are, busting up in this motherfucka talkin about you mah leader,fuck that bullshit, you aint shit to me, so get that outta the way right now, if you do have a problem , then i will play a little game with you called "slap the thrash talkin white boy, till he crys like a bay back bitch"

Oh , and may i know which Fucked up Bastard is talking to me in such an unsightly Manner ??

Tatakai asked while grining and looking at the stange fucked up black ass who was being so desrespectful to him.
Back to top Go down
makaveli

makaveli

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:17 am

"oh you should kno my name, its makaveli, and this black bastard was fuckin' yo mama last night so you can still shut the fuck up, bitch was screaming my motherfuckin name all last night, surprized you aint heard, now like i said, you aint my leader, i dont even plan to have anyone over me, i will help, but aint no motherfucka my leader"
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:22 am

(Baby back bitch, classic lol)
Riuken shook Kai's hand and closed his book gently it seemed like there would be no finishing it with all these newcomers strolling in.

"The name is Riuken."

Riuken stood up slowly another knew comer came in and thought himself leader also. He really didn't feel like seeing a fight and walk between them.

"Stop fighting this is not the place for that. It's against the rules remember?"
Back to top Go down
ksw212

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:23 am

makaveli wrote:
"oh you should kno my name, its makaveli, and this black bastard was fuckin' yo mama last night so you can still shut the fuck up, bitch was screaming my motherfuckin name all last night, surprized you aint heard, now like i said, you aint my leader, i dont even plan to have anyone over me, i will help, but aint no motherfucka my leader"

Looks at the stranger with Blood Red Eyes and stop grining

Nah , tats impossible , if tat realli happened , u would be dead by nw , and my father was already fucking her last night , bt i heard ur name b4 , Maka right ?? i heard ur mother was fuck by some stranger ....... well , too bad for ur mama , i guess u were too sound asleep , well , too bad , u are the lesser being here anyway , u should always respect ur Superiors u know .......

Continue grining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuken Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuken Dorm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next