High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Yo login or register.
High school brawl!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a tribute to all martial art/high school based Manga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuken Dorm

Go down 
+2
Tmack
Gate-Keeper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kento Toroma

Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Tmack wrote:
I look at Kai and then I think about the fight then I say to Kento Well I can't just go adding people with out talking to my other partner about this. I see your a good fighter but not all leaders need to be good fighters they also need to have good leadership skills and work good under pressure. I say to Kai then I keep talking Well you could also find a spot in the other dorms. I say to Kai
im sorry but i cant leave the dorm at this moment i have many things that must be done before i even think about transfering, im sorry but if i speak to riuken will i be mad a third partner kai pushes up his glasses and goes to his room and then goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:03 pm

So , any rejections of me being the 3rd Leader ??

I look at everyone in the Dorm and waited for a reply

OOC : So , do i get to be the 3rd Leader ??
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:03 am

ksw212 wrote:
So , any rejections of me being the 3rd Leader ??

I look at everyone in the Dorm and waited for a reply

OOC : So , do i get to be the 3rd Leader ??

OCC: Okay we got 2 ppl going for 3rd leader so how about a fight for it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tmack

Tmack

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:16 am

I walk into the dorm from the restaurant Hey Ruiken you here? I gotta question to ask you. If your here come on out. I say to Ruiken. Then I walk around the dorm to look for anyone but I don't see any one. Well Ruiken when you come in here come to the baseball field. I say out loud then I write a note and put it on his bed saying to meet me at the baseball field
Back to top Go down
Riuken
Admin
Riuken

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Riuken steps into his dorm after sweeping the front of the school. He now was tired and had nothing to do. He walked over to his bed and layed down. It was nie to lay down and get some rest. Letting out his energy like he did always made his body feel weird.
Back to top Go down
https://brawlerhigh.rpg-board.net
Kento Toroma

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am

Riuken wrote:
Riuken steps into his dorm after sweeping the front of the school. He now was tired and had nothing to do. He walked over to his bed and layed down. It was nie to lay down and get some rest. Letting out his energy like he did always made his body feel weird.
I walk into the dorm and towards riukens room and the knock on his door riuken its kai are you there I have something very important to ask you it has to do with your last nameI stand at the door patiently waiting for riuken to answer as I stand ther I begin to think of one of my masters who shared the same name as riuken, and thought how they looked so similar it was so crazy how similar they were sharing the same attitude and all, it had to be his brother there was no other way riuken must have had a brother named kenshi, if not then kai wouldn't understand why kenshi would tell him to come here he said that he knows of one veryy strong member of the school that could help kai become stronger and kai was sure it was riuken, and sure riuken was sensei kenshi's brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuken Dorm   Ryuken Dorm - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuken Dorm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3